1) Installed Rikaichan (Lindsay, it makes me think of you) and adjusted hotkeys, with the help of musikologie
2) Watched up to One Piece 138 (I'm almost back to...where I started...yay?)
3) Fixed Adium's sounds AGAIN. maybe it will stick this time. Also I installed a noise for the group chat invite, so maybe now i'll know when one of those happens (Jemz).
4) Watched a bunch of South Park Season 3, which includes the Chinpokomon episode, and a lot more actual unsubbed Japanese than I recall. Lately it seems that everywhere I turn is unexpected Japanese that I am clearly not expected to understand but do ("ancient Chinese farmers called it 茶" "...that's because it IS tea!"). I think I ought to start watching Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi again.
5) Got a bunch of mysterious dancehall from longleggedgit
. ROCK ON, YO.
6) This actually happened marklar, but it turns out if you have a disc that is super uber stuck in your mac, where the computer doesn't even think there IS a disc in, you can force-eject it by hard restarting with the trackpad button held down. who knew?