I got V from storyteller.
1. V: as in, the V, the one you flash at your students in the hallway, if you are me and watch too much shounen anime, but nobody seems puzzled by this anyway. ^_^V
2. Voice Actors: or seiyuu, who are totally adorable and pose as their Gakuen Heaven counterparts for photographs, and also Yuuri's VA kills me just totally dead with cute.
3. Vermont: where i am almost through living, which will be great because then it won't take me 10 hours to get to NYC or NJ anymore, and then I can have shounen breakfast much more often.
4. Viagra: spam for which i get approximately 12982384 times a day thanks to UVM selling my email address. thanks a lot, jerks. too bad the revenue from that isn't funding decent wireless in the library.
5. Vicodin: the drug which makes House fall madly in love with Wilson. well, something does anyhow.
6. Various Languages: what I listen to pop in. My brother gave me some Italian pop for my birthday and guess what? it sounds totally the same. Montreal pop is cool too.
7. Viciously adorable: a phrase i used to describe Kirihara early this evening, with his fuzzy little head and psychosis. rikkai is so much love.
8. vaudeville: What marksykins and I were like yesterday, or maybe everyday, also, our brains have apparently merged into one squishy organism of fannish glee. Taka's OTP hurts me too, sweetie.
9. voice messages: which i listen to on the PoT character singles at least once, even though I understand about 2%. Oshitari's indignance over being #3 in the valentine's day chocolate ratings will never stop being hilarious. and also oishi going "Gol~den Pai~r!"
10. Venture Bros!: "That was a perfect opportunity to push the hoagi!" whole season, marks. Until we die.