1. I like Tacky & Tsubasa, more than i thought i did, actually. But they are very, very, very married. I mean, they may not have the canonic namesmash like Tegomassu does, but i think that's because they don't need it.
2. About intros: Yabu, Hikaru, Shoon, and Taiyo all by name, no group name. All the Hey!Say!7 members by name, no group name. ABC as a group, Kis-My-Ft2 as a group.
No JJ Express at all. Ouch. I'm pretty sure they're done.
3. The white goat/black goat segment makes me laugh. firstly because Yabu looks like a total retard, and that doesn't happen enough. Secondly, because everytime Hikaru is talking, Yabu has this look on his face which is just like "I'm not talking. BORED."
Ahahahahahaha, he's such an ass and i love him.
4. I really like the eensy Morimotos. They dance really well for babies. Also, Inoo is cute, and I'm happy he'll be getting attention in the new group.
5. Nakamaru is the worst Takki ever. Followed closely by Hikaru. ROTFL. And the voice modulators give me the creeps.
6. re Jr ni Q: that poor child with the red outfit looks like an azalea vomited on him. it's worse than the leafy thing Shoon had to wear for a bit, and i didn't think that could be topped.
7. Okay, I admit that I am searching for the positive Y3 signs, but Marks agrees with me here:
Baby Babe, full version, gets the very last slot of the show. They get introduced by Koyama as Ya-Ya-yah. No other group, aside from obviously T&T, does any of their songs (or really any song), long or short version, for the entire show, not even Kisumai, who usually is doing crap on SC left and right.
That's positive, right? I mean, this was recorded before the announcement, but still. That seems positive to me.
8. It was sort of bittersweet to see the original HS7 open the last song, especially without being marked on-screen as a group, but i like them and i was glad to see them. And then it flipped over to Y3 on the balcony, and I of course teared right up like a total tool.
IT'S JUST. I LOVE THEM. THEY ARE MY JRS. THEY ARE MY BOYS. And i want them to stay.