3. Vertical Horizon
4. Sarah McLauchlin
5. Whoever was at the second to last Lilith Faire
6. Judy Shepard
7. John Stamos
8. err..I've seen RENT a couple times...
9. Kenn, performing live. JUST KENN!
10. Carol, Donna, and Babs do a hilarious three ring circus every morning at my job.
Nine Things You're Looking Forward to:
2. The third HP movie
3. the sixth HP book (yes, i too have ceased to fight it)
4. Having mattyweav as my hall director!
5. Getting my Roswell VCDs from David
6. the next Anita Blake book (surprise!)
7. two words: PIRATE MOVIES!!
8. More MLPs...so beautiful...
9. taking a class with ellen! (heh heh heh)
Eight Things You Wear Daily:
3. gel bracelets (they NEVER come off, i have tan lines ;) )
5. the tattoo
7. tanks tops (in the summer. Gotta show off #5!)
8. a mischeivious expression
Seven Things That Annoy You:
1. people who refuse to merge when they know they have to and just zip up the very front in the wrong lane and then cause a mommoth traffic jam.
2. Financial aid, who has no idea what they're doing.
3. when i can't remember the punchline to a joke.
4. humid weather.
5. people who get themselves in trouble and then assume other people aare going to ride to their rescue, even if it's midnight at the regal in lancaster.
6. when people want to tag along at the last second and then are really late.
7.when i make myself late for the pirate movie by dicking around answering memes
Six Things you touch every day:
1. the computers! I love you, mac and ibook...
2. my hair
3. The My Little Ponies hanging out on my fridge.
5. the subaru
6. myself *oh baby* (i'll just leave that right on up there...)
Five people you'd like to spend more time with:
3. Steph (she's engaged!)
4. Dan, where are you boy?
5. Caitlyn...yay new staff!
Four Things you do every morning:
1. ignore the alarm till i'm late
2. make a lunch
3. Hang out with Carol before doing any real work
4. See Ramsey's car get towed (okay, that only happened once...
Three Movies you could watch over and over:
1. Ferris Bueller
2. Matrix (there's SO much detail in that movie!)
3. Any HP movie. I like to watch them out of order, so that in the first one, everybody's voice sounds like a munchkin's. "I'll get you Harry Potter! and your little weasley too!"
Two of your favorite songs at the moment:
1. "best of me" by starting line
2. "boys of summer" by either the Ataris or Bree Sharp
One person you could spend the rest of your life with:
1. Myself, which is more than most people can say, and because after last summer, i don't trust too many other people.