So I'll outright cheat by giving you 5 JE fics and 5 other fandoms, but it still won't be close to enough.
Sometimes it's okay to pimp yourself out. Post a list of your top five fics favorite you've written, regardless of fandom or the reason you love them. This isn't about the BEST things you've written, but what you LOVE most. Then tag five other people to do the same.
*Don't Blame Yourself Only [Jin/KAT-TUN, NC-17] - I love this fic because I love KAT-TUN's group dysfunction so hard, because I got to do hot and funny and sweet and best friends and even sad all at once, and also because it got remixed into an awesome fic from everybody else's POV by lion here.
*A Squid In the Hand [Ya-Ya-yah, Reon, PG] - because nobody loves the squidfic as hard as I do. Come on! Reon makes Shoon a bag charm and it tries to kill him! This is gold, people! GOLD.
*Tego Is Not In This Picture [Jun/Aiba, PG-13] - it was HARD to pick a single Arashi fic, because I think I write some of my best stuff for them, and this is not in any way the best of it, but now that I actually know who Tego is, this fic is like 23948239 times funnier than it was originally to me.
*2 of Us (x2) [Yabu, Hikaru, Shoon, PG] - this fic made me cry (in public) while writing it, and I cry again on reread, when Yabu talks about Shoon and Taiyou being edited out.
*Maybe I Do and Maybe I Don't [Senga/Nikaido, R] - although I reread several of the kissfics from April often, this is the one that got utterly away from me and turned out about a gazillion times hotter and more intense than I was trying for.
* w-inds. - Counting To A Million [Ryohei/Keita/Ryuichi, R] - I know it's because I saw 9/10s of this in person, but I don't care, I love this fic.
* Hikaru no Go - Laying Stones [Shindou/Touya, R] - This has somehow edged out Perfect Game as my favorite, maybe. I love how they are just barely established, and I love the go arguement. But Perfect Game does have a sharpie...idk. I'M CHEATING YAY.
* DBSK - Completely and Utterly [Yunho/Jaejoong, R] - you'd think it'd be the original International_Huge fic, but no, it's this one, where Jae and Yunho have the instant message dirty talk battle. Changmin's reaction is totally my favorite part.
* Kyou Kara Maou - To Bandarbia With Love, Yozak/Conrad, PG-13 - The whole Pandabearia Arc and their director's cuts gets frequent rereads from me, and has some of my favorite dialogue of all time, but my favorite moment of all of them is here, when Yuri is convinced he knows how Conrad got the black eye.
* Prince of Tennis - The Perfect Peach [Atobe/Hyoutei, Atobe/Momoshiro, R] - I've written a lot of PoT that I love, but this one makes me laugh the hardest.
* Harry Potter - So You Want To Transfigure Yourself A Rock Band [1 2 3 4 5] - This is so old I wasn't even using headers yet (2003 wut), but I feel this probably sums up my existence in HP fandom best of all. eight million fics later, it's still one of my favorites, and it gets the highest number of website hits, hands down. It's not my best fic or even my best hp fic, but sentimentally, it goes at the top of the list, I think.
And Then I Cheat A Lot
Honorable mentions to Inconsistent System [Kingdom Hearts], 12 Million Japanese Women [Gravitation], Best Present He's Got Yet [Death Note], Just So Long And Long Enough [Loveless], Douzo Yoroshiku [Steady Study], and Taming Bakura [Yu-Gi-Oh!].
Eh, tagging. Do it if you want to! It's fun! pimping yourself is always awesome, imho. snowqueenofhoth and musesfool, you should totally do it, and peroxidepest17 should too, only you will say you don't like anything.