I just put them in age order, so this is what you get. Here's a hint: I wish that I had put Takki as 1 pretty intensely. But Hasshi was a really good choice for 12.
1. Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 11? What subjects would (s)he teach?
Lol, since Fujigaya has actually GONE to university, I will say he would probably be better at it than Senga would. History, but all they'd do is watch DVDs of Kabuki and Enbujou.
2. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Tottsu is very, very hot. Hot enough that I'm still willing to say this despite his Britney head-shaving stunt.
3. 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
Hasshi totally sends Miyata on a mission to get him stuff from the vending machine, and Miyata completely does it because he's way too nice and he's used to brats.
4. What is or would be 9′s favorite book?
Probably whatever manga Miyata is reading would be Tamamori's favorite, because I bet he makes Miyata read it out loud (and do voices).
5. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Ho shit, Fujigaya and Kitayama? Now it's ON. As Leader, I think Kitayama is going to win this one, but Fujigaya would never swear fealty out loud where anybody could hear it.
6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should (s)he share a studio apartment with 9 or with 10?
Tsukada with either Tama or Nika...I'll go with Tamamori on the grounds that both of them are complete weirdos.
7. 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Lol, Kitayama, Kawai and Hasshi. Actually it makes sense, since Kitayama knows good places to eat always. They go to some shady and totally delicious noodle stand, and they totally talk shit on Fujigaya.
8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
I bet it's because Nika is too fucking loud in the hotel room next to Yokoo's. Nika totally loses because Yokoo points over his shoulder and yells "Ghost!" but then Yokoo isn't exactly a winner when Nika refuses to sleep on his own after that.
9. If 1 stole 8′s most precious possession, how would (s)he get it back?
Well I'm not sure what exactly Goseki would be doing with Tamamori, but Miyata could probably get him back by either negotiating a trade for Hasshi, or else just playing along.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
Kawai and Hasshi? Uh, right now I'm pretty sure that story would be called "Kawai Stops Breaking Shit and Comes Back to Work."
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
Goseki and Totsuka would probably require nothing other than Hasshi pouting. Or Yara shouting at them.
12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
Haha, I think Kawai and I would have a good time. At bare minimum i would totally take him out for wings and beer with all three of my brothers.
13. If you could command 8 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
For Miyata...it's a toss up between getting a kiss from him, or watching him kiss Tama. Actually maybe I'd ask to watch one whole anime series with him (but I'd totally pick One Piece).
14. Does anyone on your friends-list (LJ F-List) write or draw 11?
Senga gets written quite a little bit~
15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
I'm pretty sure Kitayama would pick Totsuka over Tsukada without thinking for even a second.
16. What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
Nika: "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH KENPIIIIIIIIII"
17. If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
I feel like Miyata has had way more answers than anybody else. It's definitely the Wotagei song/dance thing.
18. 1, 6, and 10 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Goseki, Fujigaya, and Nika? Well...i want to say Nika as kouhai, but I think that he is maybe smart enough to know that paying Goseki back later isn't worth it.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
Kitayama to Nikaido: "My place later. Winner is declared senpai."
20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
21. What is 6′s secret?
Fujigaya's secret is that he is totally glad that Kitayama is Kisumai's (and his) leader, and that somewhere deep down I bet he totally wishes they had been much closer this whole time, even if the way it is now is fine too.
I saw Kira said about his animal-print underwear, but after you publish something in a magazine, I don't think it's a secret anymore.
22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Senga would beat Tamamori by a mile. I would have said that even before I saw Senga beat Nika in a race around YokoAri, where Senga was on foot and Nika was on skates. Senga is fucking fast.
23. What would 1 most likely give to 7 on his/her birthday?
I'm really starting to wish I had put Kitayama in 1 instead of Goseki. Goseki would give Kawai...a lot of disturbing pornography. Or maybe just Hasshi and use of the showers. I think that's the same answer.
24. “1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4′s sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that 11 is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.” What title would you give this fic?
“Goseki and Tamamori reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Totsuka′s sinister secret organization. Senga volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that Senga is actually a spy for Totsuka. Meanwhile, Totsuka has kidnapped Hasshi in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of Tsukada, they seek out Yokoo, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.”
I feel confident that Tottsu in no way had to kidnap Hasshi, that Senga would be the worst spy ever, and the only helpful thing Yokoo would give them would be the roomba to help clean up the dressing room in the aftermath. I will call it "While Kitayama was Sleeping."
25. If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
I'm seriously not sure whether Kawai or Miyata would be of more help. Otoh, Miyata has been doing muscle training with Nikaido, but otoh Kawai is obviously not afraid to put himself in physical danger. So I think this is a tie.