* I read the Hobbit at the beach, expecting it to take me days, and it was like...an afternoon. I guess that's what happens when you read books in the 4th grade, your perspective is a bit skewed. Then I tore through Ready Player One, which I thought was awesome. If you know anything at all about 80s video games/music, you totally should pick it up now that it's in paperback.
* I've been netflixing Breaking Bad and I'm in the middle of season 3. I don't love it, but I don't hate it enough to quit watching it, since the end is in sight. I keep waiting for it to turn badass, as people insist to me that it does...at least it's not as bad as Torchwood was.
Then again, I feel often that nothing could be as bad as Torchwood was. Ever.
* I bought mushrooms for a particular recipe but ended up with a bunch more than I needed, and now I've been eating them like crazy. Last time I went to the gym regularly, this happened with olives, but that made sense since I totally wanted the salt. The mushrooms I don't understand, but they are really good in grilled cheese and in scrambled eggs.
* I've been writing snowqueenofhoth's birthday fic for days and days, and I still have one major section to go. I think I should have probably done this for FQF instead, but I clearly wouldn't have had it done in time, so I guess it's better I switched the two ideas. But I just want it to be over!
* My sleep schedule is seriously all a mess, but I guess really it doesn't matter. Aside from the guinea pigs being cranky about their hay schedule, who cares if I sleep until noon, go to bed at 4am and occasionally am at the gym at 11pm? During the summer, really nobody does.
* I did have to break down and turn on the aircon yesterday, because TOO MOTHERFUCKING HOT. It's crazy, ugh. and thunderstorms all the time, seriously.